Dec 27, 2014

Premium Bandai Personal Shopper

Now you can buy all Premium Bandai items which you want.

スクリーンショット 2013-06-19 4.48.48

And also order the pre-order one!
Because I am a member of Premium Bandai.
And I would buy or order it for you.
go to Premium Bandai.
スクリーンショット 2013-06-19 5.04.05
Bandai



Support 



・I could research what you want!
・If you want to buy lot, I will negotiate the shop for you.
・I could support you a lot of Japanese items.
・I check the items
・I write down Custom charge documentation
・I do very comfortable packing!
・I will combine shipment!






Payment

imgres

I accept Paypal, First century Bank.


▼Support Fee

please read this article.


For buyer ;

If you want to sell Japanese items for your country, in this case,my fee is different.
Please contact me directly!!


▼Shipment
DropShadow ~ fedex-robot
DropShadow ~ スクリーンショット 2013-06-19 5.19.34

Japan Post Service
EMS, airmail and SAL
FedEx and so on






▼Contact

I can communicate with you to use email and Facebook message.

Please let me know what you want.
First please send a message for the Contact me



No comments:

Post a Comment