May 3, 2014

Allow me to introduce myself with lucky octopus (^o^.)

Dear friends

Hello
This is Yasu.

Look at this picture.
It' me with lucky octopus at Takaozan Tokyo Japan.(^o^)


Thank you for see this blog. I am very happy.
My name is Yasuhiro Kawabe.  Please Call me "Yasu".
I born at Tokyo(Edo) and I live in Saitama in Japan.
Do you know?

I am a seller and selling Japanese products all over the world.
I want to make many friends all over the world.
And I want to go your place!

I hope we will become a good friend and good business each other.
It is thought that can tell the people of the world the Japanese culture, and to help the reconstruction of Tohoku for east Japan Earthquake.
I donate a portion of the sales amount through financial year.

Ganbaro Tohoku and Japan !



Reconstruction Agency↓
http://www.reconstruction.go.jp/english/

Arigatou Gozaimasu

No comments:

Post a Comment